Saturday, February 27, 2010

LAUGH

There is nothing like a small child to put things in perspective and just make you laugh.  When life throws you all kinds of whys and upsets, I know that my precious gifts, our children, can make me smile.  Today alone, provided endless moments of preciousness.  Just a couple..


Driving down the highway, Little Miss P looks out the window at this and says, "Id that God?"  Little Man calmly says, "Actually, that is Jesus."    



This made me think of a time when we went to PF CHANGS with LM when he was about Little Miss P's age.  He kept looking at this mural on the wall and then screamed out, "Look, Mom, it's Jesus."  See...Jesus is everywhere!  


I will leave you with this one last moment.  Peanut was pretty tired tonight and the kids will often ask me to pray for them. I started praying for her about little things...one of those being that she would be able to sleep good tonight.  She stopped me quickly to let me know..."I don't wanna go to sleep." My thoughts...please, GOD, let my prayers trump hers tonight.  I need to sleep!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails