Saturday, November 6, 2010

FOUND IT, NOW USE IT!

I have been a total slacker on this blog as of late.  However, this doesn't mean that I have been slacking at home.  Well, I am always a slacker when it comes to cleaning because I can't keep up with constant ideas/brainstorm screaming my name.  I actually wanted to be at Lee University's Homecoming or a retreat with my church, but I am a make lemonade out of lemons kinda gal!  What lemonade am I making this weekend?  Planning for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and everything in between.  I am searching Christmas PJs for the family, planning our annual Christmas brunch, rummaging through old magazines, kissing the babies, eating donuts (had to slide that in),  and ATTEMPTING to get our basement cleaned up!  While rummaging through old magazines, I came across something that you guys (all of 3 that may still read this) might like to use.  There is an artist in Cincinnati that is often featured in Family Fun Magazine.  She has a really great lunch survey and a new thankful survey.  Check them out!  Love, love it!

Since I mentioned the lunch survey, I should mention that I have become crazy mom when it comes to packing the kids' lunches.  My Dad (you read that correctly) packed the most amazing lunches for me as a school gal.  He would write notes, use a sandwich puncher that said "Have a nice Day," and made me egg sandwiches any day I wanted.  I can proudly say that I only bought school lunch one time as a child.  That one day confirmed packed lunches weren't for me!  Last week, I had a blast with the Fall/Halloween theme.  My Little Mr. and Miss seem to love finding out what I have packed because they are quick to share with their grandparents when I drop them off!  I keep forgetting to take some pics!
I have found some really creative blogs that have sparked some serious creativity.  Check out these websites:

BENTOBLOGGY
LUNCH PUNCH
ANOTHER LUNCH...my absolute favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails