Saturday, May 30, 2009

Say it Isn't So...



No, I am not singing an Outfield song even though I can hear it in my head! I am talking about the big highlight of our week. Little Man graduated from preschool. Wasn't it just yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital? I heard someone say this will be the first of many...like a preschool graduation isn't that big of a deal! Come on, are you kidding me!?! Every little moment is special in our house! Endless conversations surrounded this milestone for weeks! These little occassions are like snapshot memories that he will have forever. My parents always made a big deal about education whether it was an awards assembly, my father "helping" us complete our projects, or volunteering for class field trips! I truly believe this is why all three of their children have such a deep passion for learning and have continued to achieve higher education! My prayer for my Preschool Graduate of 2009 is that he will continue to learn and will reach his highest potential!


By the way, his teachers love him and were sad to see him go! He learned so much from them this year!


***Haven't decided if I should include my kiddles names? Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails