I don't plan on making this blog a soap box for all of my disgust with the TV world, but have a little thought that I wish I could share with Jon and Kate Gosselin! My Daddy has this saying that I have heard him say from the pulpit, to parents, and more specifically to Brian and me for YEARS.
THE GREATEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE YOUR CHILDREN IS TO LOVE EACH OTHER!
If everybody lived by this rule, I just think that there would be a greater understanding of how to "do everything for your children." I am in no way saying that everybody is or can be perfect. Marriage and parenting are the hardest roles that God has ever given me!
One last comment that is completely random...did anyone notice how close that swing set was to their house? Not sure why, but I dreamt about it last night! HA...I know...get life!
This is a great point Jay Jay! And I am not even married!
ReplyDelete