Let's take a moment to discuss this topic, shall we? As of late, maintenance has not been my strong suit. As you can see, it has been a few weeks since I last updated this blog. Shame on me! It is not because I don't have a ton of things to say...cause we all know that I do! With the combination of basketball season and Christmas, I am way deep in living my life with no time to write about it! It is almost impossible to "maintain" because there is always a "surprise" Thanksgiving is at your house :), basketball games, solo time with kids while while Brian scouts or has practice, parties to plan, decorations to be hung, Christmas ShOpPiNg, and creative brain waves to control! MAINTENANCE for me includes but is not limited to blogs, facebook, DVR, iPOD shuffle, e-mail, crazy traditions I think of and such. Take a PEAK into the maintenance that is not taking place in my life...please note some are a bit exaggerated for your viewing pleasure! :)
TAKING MISS P TO THE RESTROOM BEFORE SHE FALLS ASLEEP...

Yes...that is pee...a bit embarrassing...now Wal-Mart and Flower Factory hate us!
REMINDING LM TO WEAR PANTS WITH THE SHIRT HE HAD TO DESIGN BECAUSE HIS WARM UP WASN'T CLEAN...

REMEMBERING TO BRING A COOLER FOR THE BREAKFAST YOU ARE PROVIDING FOR THE PLAYERS ON AN OUT OF TOWN TRIP...

CRAFTING AN ADORABLE TREE TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS...ALL THE WHILE FORGETTING YOU HAVE TO FILL IT (more on this later)...

FORGETTING TO WIPE MISS P'S FACE OFF...

DECORATING THE TREEE...OH WAIT THAT IS LM...

Why are there so many things to maintain? I cannot give you an answer! I am also aware that I may never really get a handle on the idea of simple maintenance, but I recognize how blessed we are and know that we are having fun trying to maintain!
No comments:
Post a Comment