Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful 2009 and a Happy New Year's Eve.  We were blessed to safely make it home from OKC today (I mean yesterday...holy cow...last year) in time to celebrate the New Year with some of our closest friends, the Baldridge Family.  Brian actually grew up with Michael, so it is super fun to see our kids love each other so much!  Little Miss P couldn't wait to see her friend, "FOPHIE."   LM packed up his gifts to share with Little Miss E.  They all played together so well!  The Libster cooked up a delicious storm.  As always, we laughed and enjoyed performances by the kids.  Toward the end of the night, Michael asked the Libster about her New Year's resolutions.  She said to exercise more and to be stronger next year...both mentally and physically.  I thought that was interesting and I know that she will achieve those goals because when she commits-it sticks!  I wish that it were that easy for me!  I have to be honest.  I have never been one to make New Year Resolutions because I am a firm believer that you shouldn't make promises that you can't keep!  For some reason, when I do make them I can't follow through.  This year, I have decided to get flat out crazy!  I am making an official list of resolutions for 2010. 
  1. Read my Bible less
  2. Be unthankful for family and friends 
  3. Eat more, in hopes that I will gain 20 pounds
  4. Let the kids push Brian and me out of  our own bed
  5. Spend money on everything that I think, at the moment, is important
  6. Exercise less than I did this past year 
  7. Let this blog die
  8. Avoid doing anything creative with my time
I think that pretty much covers it!  If all goes as usual, I will be able to do exactly the opposite! Let's pray that I don't accomplish these goals.  Bring it...2010!  Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Yes! I should make THIS kind of list!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails