Monday, April 12, 2010

TUTU PARTY

I have tons of photos to post of Little Miss's party, but need to edit them.  The theme was "FROM TUTU THREE."  It was cute, but I didn't get to everything that I wanted to do!  Do I ever?  Thought I would leave you with a couple that are my favs as of right now.  

4 comments:

  1. She looks adorable in that tutu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jayme! This is precious! I'm going to pass this along to my sister for my niece's party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up, shut up, shut up! I love it. See, I told you that no matter what (big or small) you are always the most creative person. She is tutu cute and I need a tutu for my girls. I'm thinking great park photos in their tutu's and tennis shoes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls!
    Staci...I am trying to get to your blogger party...I got all the way to the end and got side tracked! Didn't know you were friends with Once a Month Mom...you are in the know, girl!
    Energizer Mommy...let's get to it when you finish moving in the new home! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails