Sunday, July 25, 2010

Treading Our Way

A few weeks back,  Brian took Little Man with him to team camp with the big boys.  To say that LM had a blast is a complete understatement.  He told me that this little two-three day trip was one of his favorite summer activities.

We tried to coordinate team camp with our vacation, so that we wouldn't have to make a double trip down south.  We arranged to pick the two of them up on our way to the beach, but first we had to get there.  It proved somewhat difficult with all of the rain, storms, and issues with the GPS.  We got to one area where we were at a dead stop.  What in the world?  This is what we saw and then had to "tread" through the water.  




This was what was running off the mountain causing the huge flood of water.  I couldn't let this slow me down...I hadn't seen my baby boy in three days...I would have swam through the water to get to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails