Thursday, December 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

As usual, I am totally playing catch up.  Sometimes I feel like I am so far behind that I wonder what is the point of this blog.  I have also had a bit of writer's block as of late.  Just don't feel I have the creativity of others or the time to make everything look the way I want.  Then my kids do something adorable or I look at pictures of my kids and think that I have to keep a record of all the cuteness taking place in our home.  I figure my family that is not on Facebook would like to see too!     

Halloween 2010

This year, Little Man was Kevin Durant and Little Miss was the BLING Candy Fairy.  I found Little Man's jersey in Oklahoma...they are pretty to come by in that state.  Wonder why?  We love Mr. Durant in our house...seems like a good guy!  Our fairy's little shirt was put together by a friend in Oklahoma and I made the tutu.  She carried a little "bling" purse with RING POPS.  She got to give them to her friends.  

I LOVE the shot of the back of the kids...so fun!  The shot of Little Miss dancing and Little Man pretend shooting is a window into our daily life.  All BOY and all GIRL!    







Our nephews and the Baldridge family went trick or treating with us.  Our neighborhood was CrAzY!  I promise that people came by BUS loads.  I think Brian counting like 300 kids that stopped by our house.  AHHHH!!!



The Baldridge family had a Halloween party after trick or treating.  It was a ton of fun!  We got to see our old neighbors...Miss K and Mr. A.  I love these kids like they are my own.  Mr. A was an old man and really played up to the camera...I totally didn't even know he was doing it.  FUNNY!  












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails