Thursday, December 30, 2010

THANKSGIVING 2010

I can't get this song out of my mind...

GIVE THANKS 
WITH A GRATEFUL HEART 
GIVE THANKS
TO THE HOLY ONE
GIVE THANKS
FOR HE'S GIVEN
JESUS CHRIST, HIS SON

AND NOW LET THE WEAK SAY
I AM STRONG
LET THE POOR SAY
I AM RICH
BECAUSE OF WHAT
THE LORD HAS DONE
FOR US 

Unfortunately, we live in a world of "I want more."  Every little bit, I have to remind myself of how rich I truly am and be grateful.  How can you not be thankful with little munchkins running around everywhere!  


Little Miss @ Preschool Thanksgiving Feast

***Check out how her feathers are on the side of her head...so cute!  
They were going everywhere...such an original and totally walks to the beat of a different drum!





Thanksgiving Day

***Believe it or not...this is the only photo I took on Thanksgiving...arg!  
Hate it when I am having so much fun that I don't take any pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails