Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas Celebrations @ School

I cannot tell you how much I love to see the look on my kiddle's faces when I walk into their schools.  I LOVE IT!  You can just see the pride and love ooze out of them.  They are excited to share with us a part of the lives that we don't always get to be a part of on a daily basis.

We kicked off the morning at Little Miss Peanut's preschool.  I heart their teachers!  Not only are they instilling the academics and social aspect of school, but biblical foundations as well.











Life really wouldn't be complete if I didn't have a "sitcom" moment...
That morning as I dressed Little Miss, I realized that I didn't have any clean "Santa" socks.  I decided to put her in Halloween socks because her boots covered the blinding orange color.  Wouldn't you know that the teachers had her take off her shoes and perform on stage...in front of EVERYONE...in her Halloween socks.  I really need to get my holidays and act together!  





Later that afternoon, I hopped over to Little Man's school to help with his party.  He is pretty darn cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails