Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SNOWY DAY

We have had quite a bit of snow.  The majority of the winter has been filled with the stuff.  Just as the snow melts, new snow begins to fall.  Now, I am all for snow if I have no where to go or I can grab a snow day from school.  Unfortunately, the state reduced our number of days to 3 causing our district to be a bit more stingy with calling school off.  Which in the end is a good thing because we won't have to tag on days to the end of our school year.  The worst part of not getting the snow days is when my family gets to have one.

My kids lay in the bed all bundled up and warm.
 I go to work.  
That stinks.  
My kids get to make forts with their Daddy.
I go to work
That stinks.
My kids get to play out in the snow.  
I go to work.  
That stinks...well, sort of...I don't really love being cold and they usually wait for me.
My kids are usually bundled up by ME.  
I come home to get the kids dressed for the snow.  
That stinks!  







(the neighbor girls and Little Man have really been enjoying the snow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails