Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MY LIFE AS A SITCOM: MAKE A BUCK

We are having a great time visiting our family down south! Eating, catching up, and reminiscing.

Today, I was talking to my cousin, Ann, about a "rummage sale" that she is preparing to have. It got me thinking about the weekend after our own garage sale. Brian had informed me that he didn't want to put his clothes in the garage sale because he thought they were worth more than my price selections. He ended up taking them to a store called Plato's Closet. This store buys trendy clothes that have been gently used and resales them to the public at a reasonable price. Well, Brian made about $24 dollars. Yippeee! We used that to go out to eat! The next day, I could hear him digging through his closet. He appeared holding a large basket filled with clothes and shoes. A trip to his good friends at Plato's Closet resulted in yet another 20 something dollars. We went out to eat again! Double Yippee! Now, I am wondering...Does Brian think it is fun to earn an extra buck or is he trying to find ways to avoid eating my home cooking?
I guess it is just another episode in our life as a sitcom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails