Monday, January 4, 2010

Little Mr. and Miss Christmas Brunch

As I am sure you have noticed, I love to have parties. We usually have a little Christmas Brunch for a couple of families. This serves as our gift; making it easier for me in the long run and it is a great way to create memories. It is pretty small, but huge fun! This year I went with a simple version of Mr. and Little Miss Christmas theme. Do you remember these books? TOTALLY 80's...bringing it back, ya'll!







MENU:
Egg Casserole
Lazy Chile Rellenos with all the fixin's
Fruit Salad
Sausage Egg McMuffins
Yogurt with M&M's
Muffins and Scones
Banana Bread
Powdered Donuts
French Toast Sticks
(Little Miss Peanut loved the Sugared Pecans that Stacy brought...delish)
GAME: We put on a Mr. and Little Miss Christmas Pageant.
The kids dressed each other up with tree decorations.

CRAFT: We made our own version of a Mr. and Miss. Look closely, really closely...you can see Little Miss E's version. I am basically too lazy to run and take a picture and download it!

GOODIE BAGS: LM dressed up as Santa to deliver presents. We gave everyone a Mr. or Little Miss Christmas picture book, a Christmas Cup, scratch'n'sniff stickers, jellie candies, and some little tattoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails