Monday, January 4, 2010

BRIAN FAM CHRISTMAS

Before we leave for OKC, we always have Christmas with Brian's family! It is super fun because we get to hang out with Brian's sister's fam and his parents! My mother-in-law actually cooks and does a great job! Debbie (MIL) doesn't really love to be in the kitchen. I am thinking she can't stand the heat, so she stays out of the kitchen! I AM NOT EXAGGERATING...she doesn't like to be hot and hates cooking. This is probably one of two meals that she creates in the year. The other meal is the "MUMMIES" recipe that I gave her this Halloween. Let me tell you every time I turned around those MUMMIES made appearances! Kinda cute...she was so proud of them because they were a huge hit at a her work party. She kind of reminds me of Amelia Bedelia in the kitchen. She likes to have explicit instructions. Have I mentioned that when Brian and I were dating that I found baking powder that expired in the 70's. The can now serves as an "antique" and a reminder of that little funny! You see, she may not cook, but she excels in areas that I wish I did (girl keeps a clean house)! I appreciate so much that she takes the time to get out of her comfort zone to show how much she loves us! Here are a few pics of the kids with their cousins!


Little Miss P was in a hurry to get her new PJ's on. She made me laugh because she yelled, "Wait boys...I naked!"

Thanks Tim, Debbie, April, and Tom! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails