Thursday, January 7, 2010

OKC Christmas

Every year, we make the trip to OKC to see my family. This year, we were snowed in! It was wonderfully cozy...so picturesque of a White Christmas. Combine that with my Momma's Christmas decor...it was perfect!

UNCLE CAM AND AUNT "WHITTY" (WHITNEY):

ME AND MY SIS, AUNT KEEKEE...she will be ticked that this isn't of her with the kids, but I want to remind her how much she loves me:

SANTA'S TREAT AND THANK YOU LETTERS:

MOST IMPORTANT STORY OF CHRISTMAS BEING READ BY MY DAD (POPPY):







I couldn't resist putting in a few pictures of Little Miss P as the family beautician. She got a little make-up kit for Christmas. Let me tell you, everyone-boy or girl, whether they liked it or not, received a beauty treatment.


***Please note...I do have a mother that is absolutely beautiful, but she didn't want to be photographed. However, I did get this shot...one hott mama! I am waiting with anticipation for the phone call from her that will be coming any minute... sorry, Mommasita!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails