Tuesday, August 31, 2010

South Carolina 2010

I am all about the memories.  I love making and rehashing them over and over.  The rehash part is one of my brother's personal favorite.  My fondest memories always include my family.  During the summer, we got to visit my family in South Carolina and Colorado all in two weeks.  That's right, people, we went cross country and loved every bit of it.  

Our trip to South Carolina wasn't short on memories, but for some reason I didn't take as many photos as I usually do.  I am chalking it up to the fact that I really just tried to relax and enjoy the moments.  
Totally my theme this summer!   








YES THAT IS ME...sliding down the slide backwards...YES I AM A TEACHER AND SHOULD BE PROMOTING SLIDE SAFETY!  My dad went down the slide too!  So much fun.  We can always count on Allen to up the fun factor every trip.  We had the pool set up too!  


Um, can you say precious?  

THANK YOU for a great trip.  We love you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails