Over the summer, I can honestly say that I really didn't do anything other than hang out with the fam. Typically, I try to perfect some method of organization around the house.
My basement is really needing some TLC. We are "in the process" of transitioning our office from upstairs to the basement. I am acting like we are working on it, but we aren't. My craft area is a complete danger zone. My ribbon is strewn about like streamers and I have scrapbook paper hanging from the rafters. I don't even want to tell you about the toys. We are "in the process" of a toy purge and it ain't purty! Again, I am acting like we are working on it. We are not...I am "in the process" of thinking about getting it put back together by ignoring it completely. In order to make myself feel better, I will focus on a project that I finished last school year. Now, I have to get busy with more structured activities.

No comments:
Post a Comment