Just a little place for me to reCORD and reLIVE the memorable stripes, dots, and whatnots of life.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
How do I LOG in?
It has been a while...so long that I couldn't remember which email I used to set up this account. Say what?
What I can remember is the blast that Little Man and I had our double date with our friends. Our boys are growing up so fast! Check them out a few years back and now...they keep growing up so fast.
OH MAN!! I just ran across these pictures on my phone a few days ago - then cursed myself because I had never done anything with them. Thanks for the wonderful pics to remind me just how much fun we had!!! And that Mile High pie looks delicious!
OH MAN!! I just ran across these pictures on my phone a few days ago - then cursed myself because I had never done anything with them. Thanks for the wonderful pics to remind me just how much fun we had!!! And that Mile High pie looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteHe (Little Man) is so, so cute! so is his friend :)
ReplyDelete