Thursday, July 14, 2011

Love in February Still works in July, Right?

Not only did I make the family pose for the Love Booth for our VDay photo cards, but we also celebrated with heart shape pizzas and love potion.  Nothing fancy, but the kids seemed to enjoy it.  





This last photo depicts a bit of a nightmare for me that occasionally will still rear its ugly head.  Brian expressed his love on hundreds of strips of paper that said I love you.  He tossed them about my car.  Strips stuck to my clothes, shoes, and blow out when we got out of the car.  Every so often I will find another strip hiding!  They were virtually impossible to get out of the car.  However, the kids thought it was the greatest thing...which totally made it okay with me.  :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails