Thursday, July 14, 2011

April Showers Bring Flowers in JULY!

While March was our busiest month, April proved to be just as busy with just as many celebrations!  We went to Oklahoma to celebrate my sister's and our two kiddles' birthdays.  We love our time there.  Lots of eating and laughing.  





Our Little Man had his 7th birthday...Oh my goodness!  I cannot believe that he once was my little baby!    This year, he wanted to do something different than a party by momma.  Kind of broke my heart,  but also was a bit of a relief because I didn't know if I would be able to pull off another party just 2 weeks from the last.  Who am I kidding?  I already had his planned since January!  I am hoping I can use it next  year because it is a good one!  Perfect for him!





Did I mention that my baby Daddy had his birthday in March?  We got him a waffle maker because he is so obsessed with waffles at various hotel continental breakfasts!  That was a mouth full!  Literally!  He made his first batch for us in April!  A great treat and tradition that the kids will love!
 


Easter!  We went to church and then out for Brunch.  Had some fun taking photos with the family!  It was great having Jill here with us!  I miss that girl so much!  She was my live in friend!







Little Man's teeth were falling out right and left!  He lost a tooth at school and Brian had to pull one.  This last one was pretty awful to get out.  Apparently, the skin had grown back into the center of the tooth.  Twist not once, but three or five times!  Ugh!  Gross!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails