Couldn't be...my baby boy is in kindergarten! Little Man is moving up...BIG MAN ON CAMPUS!
I was a bundle of nerves on the day before he started, but managed to stay strong when we dropped him off. It was pretty tough on Peanut too! Funny thing, LM literally got ready in a blink of an eye. He loves being a big boy.


"Please don't go!"

Having his friend, D-Man, with him made it a little easier!
Do you see the fear and sadness starting to set in for both of them?
Not a great picture day for me, but great one for Little Man! If I would only straighten my back...huh, MOM!
Where, OH, where, did my brother go? OH where, OH where could he be?
BTW, she has taken that backpack everyday and has wanted to stay!
My babies are growing up!
FINALLY...
we picked up our happy little kindergartner!
He had a great day!

Oh my, your kids are freaking adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteGo Little Man! You are so handsome.
ReplyDeleteThanks girls...good to hear from you Jules!
ReplyDelete