If you are a parent of young children, you MUST subscribe to the FAMILY FUN magazine! It is like Christmas for me every time it arrives. I like to pick and choose a few activities that I can do with the fam and/or my students. I have been getting it for the last several years and I KEEP EVERY SINGLE ONE! It is filled with wonderful ideas.
Today, I got the Halloween issue. Now, I am not into all the ghosts, goblins, witches, and demonic stuff...BUT...I love to dress the kids up and love FALL activities. For the last two years, we have had a kids' costume party. I was thinking this year that we wouldn't do it, but LM saw all of the Halloween decor in the stores and wants to do it! What to do?
It actually is a lot of fun. We work together to do a goodie bag invitation. Then we dress in black and deliver the invites...only we never let anyone see us! We run to the doorbell, drop the bag, and speed off in the car. SO FUN and quite an adrenaline rush! At the party, the guests bring their own spooky treat to share, we play games, and then have a Halloween parade (trick or treat at designated houses). The kids and adults love it. Now, I just have to decide if we should go for it or not? I want to have the Christmas Brunch again too, but don't want people go get sick of us!
HELP ME DECIDE! SHOULD WE OR NOT?

Have a party so I can see all the photos of your costumes. What to be this year?
ReplyDeletePlus, I don't think people ever really tire of being invited places where food is served. From what I can tell you are a festive and yummy hostess!