One of the heaviest burdens I bear is making sure that my children know the Lord and have a personal relationship with HIM. We have been working on memorizing some memory verses. This has been great for me and Brian too! It is kind of like going back to the basics. Looking at God's word in a simple way that you can ponder and apply.
Lately, both of my children have provided moments of joy to confirm that what is being taught is clicking! Not too long ago, LM and I were talking about communion. He wanted to know when we were going to "drink Jesus's blood" and "eat his body" at church. I laughed, but began to cry. He is listening and learning!
Can't forget P...you should listen to this girl sing her praise and worship songs. It is hilarious and precious all rolled into one!
No comments:
Post a Comment