Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SOUTH CAROLINA: BOAT RIDE

We are nearing the end of our trip to South Carolina, but had to include some photos from our boat ride on my cousin, Marty's boat. What a blast and super relaxing...I could have totally gone to sleep, but I didn't want to miss anything! Shocker, I know! More shock to come and a few miracle people too!


OUR FEARLESS CAPTAIN


OUR CAPTAIN'S WIFE, my cousin! She is one of our miracles. Health can be an issue, but she is a stinking fighter! She also is quite organized and introduced me to some great bags...SCOUT.

CAPTAIN'S DAUGHTER...she helps keep me young!

My cousin, Caroline, with a precious "cuz" munchkin! I love to find out what she is reading and she dresses the girls in such cute outfits!

SHOCKER: Bev is on a boat in the ocean and she is convinced that she can't swim. She was the first to snag a life jacket before we even got on the boat. Mommasita is a living miracle too! The Lord continues to work in her heart, mind, and body everyday to overcome her health battle!

DADDY:

Why is his life jacket pink and why is he wearing one? So, stinking cute...this is a classic face!

WHO is that HOT guy in the hat? I love when Brian wears one~

***I just realized that I am in a lot of the photos...sorry!

THANKS, MARTY! We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails