Okay, so keeping up with this blog with my new schedule is proving to be more difficult. SORRY!
I just had to add a few more pics that re-emphasize how important family time is to me. Since we don't go to SC often, we try to cram everything into a few days. That is a hard task when my daddy is the youngest of 10. Yes, you read that correctly. I have cousins that are actually close to my father's age. In the pics below, you will see 6 of the 10 Jones bros and sisters.
j
I just had to add a few more pics that re-emphasize how important family time is to me. Since we don't go to SC often, we try to cram everything into a few days. That is a hard task when my daddy is the youngest of 10. Yes, you read that correctly. I have cousins that are actually close to my father's age. In the pics below, you will see 6 of the 10 Jones bros and sisters.
j
Aunt Myrtis with her granddaughter, Janna!
She was actually pregnant at the same time as my grandmamma was pregnant with my daddy.
Uncle H.L., Uncle Wayne, Aunt Esther, and Aunt Myrtis...
Daddy too!

The oldest of the 10...Aunt Florence

That concludes our trip to SC which brings us back to the future!
See you in a few...
No comments:
Post a Comment