Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things to Love

A lot of people can't figure out the meaning behind my blog title. I really came up with the name when I was toying around with starting some form of a baby/children's boutique. As most of you know, I have an absolute obsession with stripes and polka dots...it just seemed like a natural fit. As I grew up the courage to start my blog for the family, I could not think of anything creative to title it. Yesterday, I decided to start featuring some of the striped, polka dotted, and what not things that I love. Hopefully, you will love the items and decide you can't live without them! If you come across a "thing to love", pass it on. I can feature you and that item! Happy Loving!


ZEBRA STRIPED

My friend, Maggie, created these masterpieces with her kiddles! I just love them especially the zebra striped one! You, too, can create one of these! Mag was able to free hand both...wish I had that talent. To achieve the zebra print, spray paint the whole pumpkin in white. Then create the black stripes with black acrylic paint.

DOTS AND STRIPES


I recently ordered this whimsical banner from Etsy. I adore it! You can find your own creation at Whimzy Creations. The designer was super easy to work with and promptly had my purchase in the mail. I have got my eye on a "Give Thanks" banner for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jayme!!

    What a cute blog?!?! I'll add you to my blogroll too! It's such a great way to keep up with people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Staci! I was so excited to see you had a blog too! I love to see a more detailed view of what is going on in people's lives too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails