Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Glimpse Into the Last Month or MORE!

Okay, so my sister has been hounding me to update this blog. I really wish that I would have recorded each of her texts because they got downright funny! One of the funniest was: "BLOG! WOMAN!" Just when I thought no one reads this or cares...Kelley comes through with one of her demands and here I am at the computer once again! As true to "JayMommy" style, I had overextended myself to the point that Brian has requested that I don't plan any parties for awhile. Which means no Halloween party...ugh...we still will decorate and deliver treats with the kids in our sneaky way. The sad thing is we have been so busy we haven't had the chance to enjoy the Fall festivals. Why don't I just give ya a little peak into the last few weeks and I can elaborate in separate posts?



Enjoyed Kings Island Passes...


Went to our nephews' parties and taught my favorite Brother-in-Law how to play Tether ball...








Watched LM play soccer...



Planned a bridal shower for my good friend...




Organized a block party....


Worried and fretted over Peanut dislocating her elbow...




Shopped for a new fridge because my original wimped out and was replaced by the one from college...it ain't cutting it...my new one will be here on Friday...




Prepped for a wedding...got airbrushed...be prepared to say..."Oh, my!"...promise the color mellowed, but not before we had some good laughs over it!




Girls' Night out...Bachelorette Party...who looks crazier...me or Missy or BOTH?



Styled Little Man for his appearance as Mr. Future Wildcat at Homecoming...



Enjoyed family visiting...



Participated in a wedding...




NOW I AM TRYING TO GET MYSELF RESTED AND READY TO ATTACK MY GARAGE, START TOT SCHOOL, AND DECORATE FOR FALL!
Honestly, three days after all of the crazy whirlwind of busyness is over, I am still feeling exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails