Saturday, November 14, 2009

Soccer

As I was putting away some pictures, I realized that I never shared photos of LM playing soccer! You wouldn't believe the difference in his ability this year and last. He did a great job! Super fun to watch when I am not monitoring Miss P.
Did I mention that I was supposed to be one of the coaches? Brian had me out there helping during a few of the practices...my soccer skills are NONE. I didn't have them in college when I played intramurals with my friends and I still don't! What I lacked in ability, I made up with praising and having fun with kids. Luckily, our friend, Doug stepped in and took over for me!

2 comments:

  1. LM looks just like Brian in that last picture! Wow, spitting image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZY, HUH! It is a bit frightening at times! He even has a little mole starting on his face in the same area of the one Brian used to have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails