Monday, November 23, 2009

THANKFUL: LAUGHTER

Inspired by my little mini sermon earlier today, I want to highlight some of the recent moments in life that make me thankful. First off....LAUGHTER! Okay, this girl can laugh! What can I say...I LOVE A LITTLE GIGGLE TO TICKLE THE TUMMY! I have a trademark laugh that is a bit like a hyena and I can't control it when the snorts start rolling in. If I had a dime for every snort, my kids' college fund would be overflowing. Don't think for one second that a well, inserted snort can't bring a smile to any one's face. You should totally try it! Now, back on track...
What do you laugh about? I find myself laughing at random points in my life, but I laugh sometimes at other's experience. Awful, I know! One of my personal favorites is when someone falls. Even more awful! I don't want anyone to get hurt, but am simply trying to help others see the humor in an old fashioned fall! What is it my dad says? "We are laughing with you, not at you." This is totally my line of thinking. Now, don't act like you haven't giggled when seeing someone sprawled out! Just recently, I took the kids to a roller skating b-day party. This would mark the first time that either one of them have been on the officially ugly skates. There was a lot of falling and a whole bunch of laughing! Check my cuties out then go get your laugh on!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Jayme! I love your laugh! Miss you and am so thankful for our years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! I miss hanging with you...we will be home for a couple of weeks this Christmas...let's try to get together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails