Traveling with kids, my kids, is never dull or easy! Keeping the troops entertained is one way to avoid too many, "are we there yet" questions. We averaged that question about 2 times every hour...our trip was about 13 hours...you do the math! This was with the kids actually being entertained with crafts, presents, movies, and whatnots!
Oh, can you see the excitement? We are on our way to Oklahoma to see our family and Santa is on his way! Presents already! Awesome!


My own DVD to watch? I don't have to share? Enough delight to curl my toes...

Starting to get stir crazy...take your shirt off and grab a couple of "drumcels!"
Play with some passion, people...






I was cracking up at Brian's face and can imagine Michael looking the same way! I 100% believe that all parents should own limo's so that we can close the little divider.
ReplyDelete