Just a little place for me to reCORD and reLIVE the memorable stripes, dots, and whatnots of life.
Friday, May 28, 2010
kevinandamanda.com
Have to fill you on this great site! I am not sure how I even found it, but I was playing around and saw that the wife, Alyse, of a boy I used to babysit (yikes...I am old) had this adorable font on her blog. Through a process, I found this site. I have been following this blog/site for months! There are a plethora of things to look at...right down to fonts, organization, recipes, scrapbooking info, blog design, and much more. Amanda won some trip to LA. This is crazy because she actually just met a girl that I went to junior high with named Jenny at Picky-Palate. If you are big time, the blog world is small. :) Check out the site...you will love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE Picky Palate! I've been following her for a long time. I stumbled upon Kevin & Amanda's site a while ago too looking for fonts. They have the CUTEST fonts!!
ReplyDeleteJenny does a great job. I was watching the Food Network and saw this girl that looked like her...through a process I figured out it was her! Too funny. We hung out together a lot in jr. high in AZ.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a lot of fun things with your blog. Proud of you, friend!