Thursday, May 27, 2010

Season of Firsts

The last couple of months have held some firsts for Little Man and Little Miss.  All of which kind of make me want to cry!


LITTLE MAN
Cut his hair at school...ugh!  Can you tell he is mad that I was taking his picture?  Promise he didn't get in trouble...ha!

                                     

He lost his first "loose" tooth!  Was a bit afraid of the tooth fairy...couldn't sleep on pillow, bed, or his room because he was worried that a fairy would be close to him.  


                                                

FIRST FIELD DAY...he has the shirt to prove it!

                                                   



LITTLE MISS

She started going to her library classes and LOVES it!  Miss Thang prances into the class ready to learn, sing, and read.



She has been taking gymnastics classes.  I cannot believe her improvement.  This is another activity that she just loves.  I see her practicing what she has learned everywhere she goes!  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails