Monday, May 10, 2010

SWAGGER WAGON

I am really kicking myself for not coming up with this idea before Sienna!  My brother, Cam (check out his blog), posted this on my Facebook page and I couldn't stop laughing!  I had tears rolling out of my eyes because I could totally see Brian and me doing this!  Do you remember my van post from last summer?  I am beginning to love my swagger wagon!




Energizer Mommy...isn't this your dream van?

5 comments:

  1. You did it you uploaded footage!
    That was adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!! I think I need a swagger wagon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls...I am thinking that our summer project is going to recreate this video. So stinking fun! Tiff-I figured it out, but I have to try uploading a personal video like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember when you re-created COPS?! Crack me up!

    Oh, and I love this video also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma to Sassy Pants...I remember that so well. Everywhere I lived I had the opportunity to recreate through video. I think Tiffany M will remember our RAD video back in junior high. Good times.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails