I feel like I have been gone forever from the blogging world. Guess that is what happens when kids are sick, have a garage sale, host a party, and celebrate an anniversary. My camera is burning up with tons of posts and on the verge of a breakdown because of overuse! :)
We had a garage sale with my former job share partner, Colleen, and her family. It was a lot of fun and can be deemed as a success. We didn't have a lot of HUGE priced items and really only had the garage sale open for a day and a half. Colleen was able to sell over $200 worth of stuff and I made over $150. My $150 reached beyond my goal of $100. You see, the only reason I had the garage sale was to pay for a locker I purchased from IKEA for the kids' educational stuff! YES, Brian would agree with you that I did things a bit backwards.
Not only did the we make money, but the kids made memories with their friends. Colleen and I had our kids together while teaching together, so it makes it that much more special when they are together.


We had a garage sale with my former job share partner, Colleen, and her family. It was a lot of fun and can be deemed as a success. We didn't have a lot of HUGE priced items and really only had the garage sale open for a day and a half. Colleen was able to sell over $200 worth of stuff and I made over $150. My $150 reached beyond my goal of $100. You see, the only reason I had the garage sale was to pay for a locker I purchased from IKEA for the kids' educational stuff! YES, Brian would agree with you that I did things a bit backwards.
Not only did the we make money, but the kids made memories with their friends. Colleen and I had our kids together while teaching together, so it makes it that much more special when they are together.


No comments:
Post a Comment