Friday, July 31, 2009

Visual of Myself

Today, I had a doctor's appointment. Brian stayed home with the kids which meant I got to fly solo. On the way back, I rolled the windows down to let the wind blow through my hair, reclined my seat, and cranked up the music full blast...feeling so very young and carefree! As I rolled up to a stoplight, where others were enjoying the beautiful morning, I realized a couple of things. First, they probably weren't loving my obnoxiously loud, rap music blaring. Second, they probably thought I was a complete old wanna be. You see I drive this...

BUT, IN MY MIND, I drive this...only elevated a few more inches, with a little extra bounce, and a bumping stereo...



***Funny thing...I act like that when the kids are with me! Music pumping and we're a dancin'! Good Times...in JayMommy Style!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a certain night..... rocking out to Milli Vanilli or whatever their name was, tipsy from the raspberry sorbet we didn't know was alcoholic, and Jayme spilling out the side door as we drop her off to her horrified parents....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails