Shootbang...
No matter how hard I try not to forget something at my parents' house in OKC...I ALWAYS DO! This time I left Annie's favorite baby and my USB cord to my camera! Guess what that means? No, can do (yet) on uploading the photos. Check back because I have some great pics of us doing lots of whatnot activities.
Along those lines...you know how you can always count on knowing your loved ones' personality, beliefs, philosophies, and likes/dislikes. You know...never fails this person is the same! Over the last couple of weeks, I have begun to wonder if you can ever really know someone. I mean really know them. I am currently living under a roof with a man that I am not sure if I know. His whole philosophy and likes have changed. I tried to ignore it and even thought his new outlook would fade away. Can this be the man I married? I realized the seriousness of the issue when he took his new thinking to Oklahoma and my brother commented on it! My husband has gone to the dark side according to my family. The man drinks DIET COKE! What? (Pretend you see the picture I took of him drinking his new drink of choice!) We are talking about the man that would never touch anything but PEPSI and now he drinks DIET PEPSI's rival! Really? Don't get me wrong...I am all for a healthy change, but both sides of our family are loyal fans of PEPSI! What is next?
Don't think that he is the only one that has changed philosophies over the last few weeks. My sister now owns a dog. You read that correctly...a dog! AND she loves it! This girl hated everything about dogs and wasn't afraid to tell you about it. What is going on?
Just goes to show you...be on guard...PEOPLE will surprise you all the time, every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment