When we were driving home from Oklahoma, Brian asked me what my plans were for the rest of the summer. I handed him a large, pink Post-it with about 20 things that I would like to get done. The look on his face was one of fear and concern because he knows those projects include help and money!
In the process of completing a mini-project on the list (repairing a frame that was hit with a basketball :), Peanut ran off with my list. I am thinking she loved that it was pink and sticky. I tried to get it and demanded she return it, but was stuck with the hot glue gun which didn't help the cause. I have yet to find it. This creates a bit of panic for me because I am a list maker...love the feeling of marking something off! I shouldn't fear because my projects are screaming my name by their very presence...
Trying to create an area to store my educational games/activities for the kids!
Stay tuned for before and after photos!
Some other projects include:
*organize and order pictures
*create digital scrapbooks
*hang blinds
*garage sale
*have Southern Living Party (decided on Lemonade theme)
*get deck refinished
*vinyl lettering for Isaiah's bedroom
*Ice Cream Party
*little odds and ends that are too boring to mention
***MOST IMPORTANT...playing with the kids and Brian!
No comments:
Post a Comment