Monday, September 14, 2009

Flower Factory and Peanut don't MIX

I have a real love/hate relationship with a local store called Flower Factory. It is filled with some great bargains...kind of like a Michael's or Hobby Lobby...just bigger! When LM was around Peanut's age, one of the workers got on to him because I let him walk outside the cart. I know children have a tendency to induce havoc, but this wasn't the case with LM on this particular day. I left there so irritated and embarrassed; thinking I would never return. Well, I had to return because I am addicted to good deals.
Not too long ago, I took Peanut in to get a present for my mom's birthday. She had to use the restroom! My little buttercup was afraid of the restroom and couldn't go! Later that trip, she stood up and urinated everywhere including the items in my cart!!!!!!! People...if you know me...I am a germ freak and get easily embarrassed in these kind of situations. There was a huge PUDDLE of PEE under the cart. This left me in a panic and with a decision to be made. What to do? LEAVE or do the right thing. I opted to clean it up the best I could and to my dismay, ask for help! I just recently went back to Flower Factory in search of some items for a shower I (with bridesmaids) throwing for a friend. I had my mother-in-law and the kids with me this time. Peanut said she needed to go potty, so Debbie (MIL) took her. Again, she wouldn't go...afraid of the maroon toilets, I guess! Near time to check-out, she did the potty dance again. I took her in the restroom to find that she was carrying merchandise. While trying to figure out what to do with this item (that is not to go into the restrooms), Peanut wet all over herself and the floor. There was no way that I could leave with pee all over her. So, I did what every good mom does...gave her bath in the sink while she was standing up! I had to laugh when I looked into the mirror to see her little tooshie shining back at me! The trip ended with me leaving the store with Peanut wearing nothing, but a little tank top. Good times!

2 comments:

  1. I say you NEVER go into Flower Factory AGAIN!!!!! It obviously hates you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. benji did the same thing at meijer in the check out lane.... but poop was involved too... fun times

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails