Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Saving Money, Money! Yea! Yea!

I just recently became obsessed with coupons. Yes, one more thing to be obsessed with during nap time or the wee hours of the night! Anywho, I love when I can save a buck in order to spend a buck on something for the kids (or put into savings)! I have come across a few websites/blogs that are awesome. They really take the guess work out of the whole process and make it easier to follow. I have been saving about a $100 every two weeks! AND no I am not buying stuff I don't need or usually use! Check them out!

Hip 2 Save...found while surfing money saving blogs; LOVE THIS...all kinds of deals!
Southern Savers...my friend Sarah Bragg recommended this site and it is so helpful!
Happy Homemaker...my friend, Chris (Fischer) Back attends a Mom's group with this blogger-I am fairly new to this one, but like that it is by someone local, so it better fits my Kroger Sales Ads.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does get addictive... has missy introduced you to CVS??? check out mommysnacks.net she is in monroe and does awesome with kroger and cvs deals.... go to moneysavingmom.com & find the link to CVS101 and it explains how to "work" CVS.. i have slacked some lately. but trying to get back into the swing of it... i love you jayme...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you girls! Now go save some money!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails