Tuesday, June 15, 2010

As If...

Can you hear that girl from Clueless saying, "As if!"  Come to think of it, my brain is so jumbled that I am a bit clueless!  

I am on my mad summer mission to reorganize, provide some type of learning structure, establish reward incentives for the kids, work on my tan, get some scripture visuals for our weekly bible verse, and R-e-L-a-X.  Did you hear me slip in some vanity?  :)  In midst of all my serious planning, I came across Muffin Tin Monday and I am so thinking I have to do this with the kids...at least a couple of the Mondays this summer.  They kind of fall in the "homemade" Lunchables idea.  Very cute and I think I can totally make them thematic with the learning activities I have planned. 
Let me just tell you...the learning activities are in abundance here on the web.  It is really making it hard for me to gather my thoughts!  So much to do and only a few months left...ugh!  Brian is loving that I make extra work for myself!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails