Sunday, June 20, 2010

OLD IS NEW

I love when the kids can use something that Brian and I had as a kid.  I think it holds such sentimental value.  I am sure I have posted pictures of a rocking chair that my cousin got for me when I was born.  It has my name carved in it.  My kids have rocked the fire out of that baby.  :)  Little Man's favorite blanket was a one that my grandma made for me.  We have a lot of little sports items that Brian had as a child too, but my favorite item just surfaced recently.  
Little Miss really loves the new version of POOH called My Friends Tigger and Pooh.  I mean absolutely adores the show!  Well, Grandma Debbie (Brian's mom) found a Pooh that the hospital gave Brian when he was born.  This has become one of her little buddies.  Look how different this version looks...it makes us feel a little dated!  Then look at how angelic Little Miss looks as she sleeps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails