Monday, June 21, 2010

SPRING BREAK IN OKC

So, I have what equals about a whole lifetime to catch up on here.  I don't have any other excuse other than we have been crazy busy enjoying our summer together.  Unlike most summers, I haven't completed any organization projects.  In fact, don't freak out, but I didn't even put together a tangible list.  This isn't to say that I don't have a ton that has to get done, but I haven't been able to bring myself to do much other than enjoy the kids.  I am thankful.  Okay, so as a I try to play catch up, try to enjoy the ride.  That is if anyone even still reads this thing...

As always, we have a blast visiting my family in OKC.  For some reason, I didn't take as many photos.  We went to the zoo and celebrated Easter while we were there...good times.  Couldn't resist posting pics of Little Miss P as a diva.  Poses were not my idea, but hers.  What are we in for?  :)

{ZOO}












Bird Pooed on Daddy!  Yuck!







{EASTER}





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails