Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Year of Returns

If you have ever shopped with me, you know that I don't like to try on clothes in the store.  I just buy them and then return them if I don't like.  This happens more often than not.  Apparently, this has carried over into the gift buying strategies.
Brian and the kids bought me a TV to put under my cabinet in the kitchen.  A gift I really loved.  There is something about watching cooking shows while you are cooking.  :)  It seemed a bit large, so I returned it.  Actually, I had Brian return it for me.

The returning didn't stop...

Brian's birthday sometimes gets the backseat because of the kids' birthdays.  This year we celebrated a little late.  We got him this...


He returned it!  Loved it, but I got the wrong bike, a mountain bike.  Did he get a new one?  No.  

This is beginning to be a pattern that saves us a lot of money.  Try it.  Buy your honey something that they really love and then return it.  The initial thrill is there.  Just don't get your hopes up for using it in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails