Saturday, June 26, 2010

VBS, BABY!

My kids got to take part in yet another wonderful Vacation Bible School put on by our church...directed by none other than the great Miss Carolyn.  Little Miss is still SiNgInG her little heart out!


The props were incredible!




Little Man invited his friend.  This little guy has been his buddy since he was born.  His dance moves made me think that I needed a little guy of my own!  Love him!




Little Miss Princess catching some bubbles during an outdoor activity.  The kids were supposed to dress up in a pirate outfit.  I pulled one out for Little Miss to wear and she told me it was ugly and "I a princess."  Thus the outfit.  Miss Carolyn has one of her walking the plank.  Too funny.  Pirates capture princesses, right?!?




I love this picture of my little monster and think the two in front of him are hilarious.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails