Happy Father's Day...only like a month late...no biggie! HA! Father's Day fell on a Sunday. The Sunday after VBS which meant the service was their program. So fun!
Breakfast in bed complete with homemade biscuits and gravy.
Okay, I know that I am biased, but my family is gorgeous! I love this photo of Brian with the kids! I need to blow it up and hang it on the wall...so purty!
I was able to catch some great photos of the kids. The day was a beautiful one which made hanging outside intoxicating. My camera was feeling it too! I couldn't stop taking pictures!
Little Man striking a pose! Look at those guns!
Little Miss P's favorite thing is to pick flowers for me. 'Tis so sweet even when she pulls the whole flower out of the ground. Yikes. Be sure to zone in on how she presents the flower to me. She does this every time without fail. I love this girl!
Stay tuned...I plan on posting updates on basketball camps X 2, a carwash, vacation, my wrecks, baseball all-stars, everyday life, our anniversary, 80th birthday party, and 4th of July. I need all summer to catch up on posting our life! Whew and what a life it is! For those of you that are still processing the word wrecks, please know that is correct. That would be two within 24 hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment