
or seeing that my Grandma's garden is flourishing because my Aunt Brenda is helping to keep her heritage alive,

or recalling stories of my Grandparents love for the Lord or singing hymns around the piano. Whatever the reason, the burden is heavy and too valuable to not cherish the past.
More than anything, I want my children to speak of me as a mother striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman. My mother and father carried on their spiritual heritage and I want to continue to pass the torch...the only torch that matters.
A friend asked me how I will pass on the heritage, which got me to thinking that my answer is simple, but living it isn't always so easy...
*put Christ first in everything I do
*cherish every moment and opportunity to share memories
*continue to visit all of our families spread throughout the country
*share photos of my family that are far away
*capture and incorporate family history and tradition
*thank the Lord for our supportive families
*use this blog to keep my family connected
With Much Love for my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment