Just a little place for me to reCORD and reLIVE the memorable stripes, dots, and whatnots of life.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Sick...Real Sick
We went, on Monday, to the Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor to determine if Peanut would be needing tubes. Indeedy do, she does! I was almost sure that she had an ear infection in both ears because of her demeanor and the fever that consumed her Sunday night. Alas, I was wrong! The doctor did say she had fluid in her ears and her throat was really red. He said it probably was viral and wait few days before seeing her pediatrician. After another rough night, my Momma instinct kicked in and I decided to take her to get checked! So glad I did...the poor thing has strep throat! I feel really bad for her and feel a little sorry for Brian, Little Man, and me! You see if you know our Little Diva, you know if she ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! Hoping and praying she will be back to her bubbly little self soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment