There are a couple of mommas that have been reading this mini-blog. I want to be the first to admit that I am no Wonder Mom. I do, however, have a great passion for being the very best mom that I can be. One way, I try to climb the Mommy Mountain is by picking up little tips along the way and using them to make our lives a bit easier. I thought I could try and pass on some of that knowledge to those of you reading this blog. So, every so often, I will try to drop some of my favorite little tips or new tips I pick up! You guys can e-mail me some of your tips and I can post those too!
MOMMY TIP: Use a fast-food condiment packet as a mini ice-pack for kiddle wounds.

Snag a few next time you're out...pop it in the fridge and viola. They are the perfect size and my kids love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment