BIKE LADY...GRANDMA DEBBIEFor years, my mother-in-law has been known as the BIKE LADY. You can ask any of our neighbors who is referred to as the BIKE LADY and they will direct you to her. Debbie uses this form of exercise to enjoy a beautiful day, spy on her grandchildren, snatch the latest gossip, and of course, stay in shape. She can be seen out in heavy force in the evenings, every day of the week. Dead serious! In fact, when Brian and I bought our first house, we purposely bought it out of her bike range and route. For kicks, she proved us wrong by biking over!
For a long time, Debbie has been the head honcho, but I am sad to report that a new lady has moved in and may be trying to take her place. Naturally, this has become a huge joke! I don't think she will ever admit it, but she may feel a bit threatened! There should be no worries because I have had my eye on her! She just isn't as friendly as our BIKE LADY, definitely doesn't lend a helping hand, hug us, or buy gifts for our children. In fact, Debbie could whip her tail feather in a bike race! THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO GRANDMA!
YOU will always be our favorite BIKE LADY!

No comments:
Post a Comment